Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Made Food. Well, Mum made it.

My parents were unwell and overslept today so they decided to take time off. So I took leave too to be around them more, :) (although they rather not have me around ;p). Dad bought Chee Chiong Fun, glutinous rice and fried bee hoon for our breakfast. They went to Ang Mo and Fairprice to stock up for the house and for work. No idea why they can still do these activities when they are unwell, probably because the need to. I was thinking maybe they should oversleep once every three months so they get an excuse to rest. Currently, they only get 4 days rest out of 365 days. So an additional 4 days wouldn't hurt right? Oh wells.. they are really working hard to keep this family up. Touched.

Mum bought all my favs from Nestle Cornflakes and Milo Breakfast Cereals. Plus, she bought ingredients for our favorite prata foldover and also aloe vera for making this tasty aloe vera drink. Love to bits!



You see, I miss times like these. But it will be short lived because the annoyance of some particular person will be back in 2 weeks time. Happy times are not everytime. So I shall cherish this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment