Thursday, September 1, 2011

URBAN DECAY Limited Edition 15th ANNIVERSARY Collection

beaudeeaddict82, beautezine

I don't know why, but I am always drawn to Urban Decay products, their packaging is awesome, eyeshadow colors are awesome, lip pencils and eye pencils are completely awesome. I already have the lovely naked palette but I'm still trying to get a hang on it. Need to get the right brush probably. Plus Pans bought me the lip pencil in Paranoid (which I love!!) and also an eyeshadow in Half Baked (also included in the Naked Palette) which is one of my favourite shades in the Naked Palette. I really wish for a set of 15th Anniversary collection each. But, kaching and ding ding ding. Shall set my shopping cart priorities straight in this time of year. Good girl :D


No comments:

Post a Comment