Monday, August 29, 2011

Red Locks

Isla Fisher - Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic - Red Carpet ArrivalsIsla Fisher - Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic - Red Carpet Arrivals

Isla Fisher At The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic 

I fell for Isla's red locks and her role in Confessions of a Shopaholic. I need to dye my hair, I feel a little uninteresting with my hair color now. I love the ombre hair too but it seems like summer feel is over and fall's moving in gradually so I shall skip that now and not ruin my ends with bleach since it's still quite short. Or something like Kristen Stewart's warm reddish brown which I desire more. I feel like trying out Salon Vim by Chez vous at 313 Somerset. However, I'm not sure if I should be spending that much. Maybe I'll try Cabello Casa or Kelly Hair Salon although I am liking Cabello but leaning more to Kelly for their promotion.  I can safely say my hair has reach a mid length, although it is not in the best shape because it grew out and thicken very fast. It's already past 3 weeks from my last haircut, so it is really time. Probably I should go for it after my piano exams and to clean up the mess before attending my colleague's wedding. Haha! Time to rush my assignment!! Gonna finish it my today!! Wish me luck! ; )

Kristen Stewart red hair David Letterman showKristen Stewart Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on June 5, 2011 in Universal City, California.

Kristen's gorgeous red locks contrast well with her fair skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment